COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S1
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.
- COMPOSITE TOE CAP protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN. It weighs less than the conventional steel cap.
- MESH AND TEXTILE MATERIALS used for this shoe are highly shape-retaining, extremely tear- and abrasion-resistant, quick drying and light.
- FABRIC LINING for natural ventilation.
- PADDED TONGUE provides excellent wearing comfort and prevents painful pressure points on the foot.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO black - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- SOFT FLEECE ANTISTATIC INSOLE provides a comfortable foot climate and great wearing comfort. They are approx. 50% lighter than comparable soles made from natural materials, more flexible and more resistant to impact. They breathe well and provide excellent abrasion resistance. Quick drying (virtually overnight), no discolouring and hardening when wet and pH neutral, they do not provide any breeding ground for bacteria.
- TPU/PU SOLE WELLMAXX consists of a TPU outer sole and a PU midsole with a revolutionary core made of the innovative expanded thermoplastic polyurethane InfinergyÌ´å¬ by BASF. You will experience a completely new feeling of walking!
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- EXTREMELY LIGHT due to lightweight upper and sole materials and composite toe cap.
- NO METAL, NO LEATHER