Or 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 with Learn more.Only 1 Left!
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S1P
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.
Ladies' feet are different. They are narrower and with a lower instep than men's feet in the same shoe size. This shoe is specifically designed for you with a narrower female fit for excellent wearing comfort!
- STEEL TOE CAP protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- NON-METALLIC, PENETRATION-RESISTANT MIDSOLE - this type of penetration protection provides great flexibility and freedom of movement, especially when working in a kneeling position. It also weighs less than steel and eliminates the need for an insole.
- MICROFIBER are very fine fibers (the threading with which the material is made weighs 1 gram for every 10,000 meters!). They are very soft and keep their shape.
- FABRIC LINING for natural ventilation.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- ANTISTATIC - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- PU/PU DOUBLE DENSITY PROFILE SOLE. This sole is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat-resistant to approx. 130Ì´åÁC and flexible at cold temperatures to approx. -20Ì´åÁC .
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- EASY VELCRO SYSTEM with 2 individual straps.
- NO LEATHER