Spidertech Supplies offers a 30 day return/exchange policy with the exception of items listed in the "No return/exchange" section below.
To be eligible for an exchange or refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all original tags and instruction manuals.
No return/exchange items - Life Support Equipment
Unfortunately due to safety reasons, the following items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund once they have left our premises;
- Safety harnesses
- Ropes, cord, tube tape, rope products (e.g. rope lanyards etc)
- Webbing - slings, cut webbing, webbing products (e.g. web lanyards etc)
- Rope devices (e.g. rope clamps, karabiners/connectors, descenders, etc)
- anything used for life support (where human life depends on it, e.g. high access, fall protection)
If your item has a manufactuer's fault. major fault, or we've sent you the wrong item, please get in touch and we'll sort it out.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged. Some sales items may be exchanged at the managers discretion.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com to receive an Return Authority Number (RAN); then send your item to Spidertech Supplies, 2A Worley St, North Hobart, TAS 7000. You must include your original receipt, RAN & contact details.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Spidertech Supplies, 2A Worley St, North Hobart, TAS 7000.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs in both directions (to us, and back to you). If you're returning the product because we made a mistake in your oder, we'll cover the shipping.
If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Spidertech Supplies will not accept any liability or cover any costs relating to any goods damaged or lost during shipping.
Consumer Law - Refund/Replacement Entitlements
According to the Consumer Guarantee of the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC), consumers are entitled to a complete refund or an identical replacement of the purchased item in the event of a Major failure/fault in the purchased item.
A product or good has a major problem when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- it doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
- it is unsafe.
As the vendor, in addition to the above, Spidertech Supplies will take in to account the following when assessing potential Major failures/faults:
- type of product
- how a consumer is likely to use the product
- the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used
- the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.