Or 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 with Learn more.Sold Out
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S3
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
- Corrugated sole
- STEEL TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- NON-METALLIC, PENETRATION-RESISTANT MIDSOLE - this type of penetration protection providesgreat flexibility and freedom of movement, especially when working in a kneeling position. It also weighs less than steel and eliminates the need for an insole.
- ROBUST WAXY COWHIDE LEATHER vintage style with good breathability, longevity, stability of form and simultaneous flexibility.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO black - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- TPU/PU SOLE is a double-density profile sole. The colour of the sole is adapted to the colour of the upper. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat resistant to approx. 130Ì´åÁC and flexible at cold temperatures to -30Ì´åÁC.
- FABRIC LINING for natural ventilation.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- PU TOE PROTECTION - The polyurethane toe protection is injection moulded directly to the shoe and is therefore solidly integrated with the shoe. This provides the shoe‰Û¡ÌÝå»s outer material at the front with durable protection against abrasion and increases the lifetime of the shoe.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- EXTREMELY LIGHT due to lightweight upper and sole materials.