The Tool Catch provides a strong, stable and durable retrofit tool connection point to a vast range of hand tools. Attach the Tool Catch to your tool with V-Gripp Tape to create a fully load rated tool connection point for the most rugged conditions.
- Tactical nylon for maximum strength.
- Closed metal ring to prevent warping with use.
- Easy installation process that can be done on-site.
- Fully certified and load rated when used with V-Gripp Tape.
- Available in non-conductive.
- Available in two sizes.
- Sizes: 12mm x 55mm, 25mm x 90mm
- Max Load: 1.0kg (12mm x 55mm)
- Max Load: 2.5kg (25mm x 90mm)
- Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape approximately 30cm (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- Position the Tool Catch on the tool.
- Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the 'Ring' on the Tool Catch.
NO HEAT OR ADDITIONAL PROCESS REQUIRED!