In response to safety concerns in the offshore petrochemical industry over spark generation between galvanised wire ends and corroded steelwork, we provide an alternative product for this industry.
We offer a stainless steel and copper version of our highly successful EN795 wire anchor strops.
These strops have the same physical dimensions and handling properties as the galvanised version, but with the benefits of reduced spark potential and increased corrosion resistance.
All our Wire Anchor Strops are CE marked and certified to EN795 B and also meet PD CEN/TS 16415:2013 for two person rescue loads.
- Stainless steel wire and copper ferrules
- Reduced spark potential
- Increased corrosion resistance
- Fitted transparent polyester reinforced PVC protective tubing
- Available in several lengths from 1m to 3m
- 'Non Standard' lengths are also available upto 25m. Please contact us for more information and a quote.