The Koala harness has further matured. Chosen by many international arborists since 2015, we recently improved its functionality & comfort and made it available in 3 sizes.
The key features are:
• Improved leg padding for more comfort during climbing and suspended work in the tree
• New size S (belt size starts at 62cm) for smaller persons (men and women)
• Stronger, thicker & more wear resistant rope attachment bridge for extended durability
• A second (secondary) bridge is optionally available
• A large aluminium front ring comes as standard on the bridge
• Extra loop on the backside to support the soon available chest harness
• Lightweight but durable materials for maximum comfort during each use
Weight: 1.730 kg
• 3 different foam densities
• Good breath-ability and comfort that is both flexible and firm thanks to its thermo-regulated SmartFoam back plate
• Ergonomic, semi-rigid and padded thigh straps offering optimum comfort
• The KOALA harness is compatible with the SK8 seat
• Harness specially designed for tree climbing and pruning
• It is both comfortable and lightweight allowing easy movement in trees
• The 10 quick adjustments make the harness easily adjustable to all body types
• Two opening rings allow you to easily add or change the bridge or the other accessories
• The lateral attachment points are compact to allow easy opening of the lanyard connector
Carefully positioned and visible thanks to their fluorescent colours, the tool holders will carry all your equipment.
• 6 tool holders, carabiners, lanyards, pulleys, knife...
• 2 tool holders beneath the thigh straps
• 4 chainsaw hooks
• 4 loops for carabiner
Gear holder type Caritool or Lodge.
• 1 Molle-type hook for the first aid kit.