The BTECH® SafetyFit Harness is a versatile work positioning and fall arrest harness that is suitable for a wide variety of purposes.
BTS Product Code: BTH4100 - SafetyFit full body harness c/w front and rear fall attachment points, confined space loops and side Dee's for pole strap connection.
- Fall Arrest - Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the front loops, rear extension or rear Dee ring.
- Restraint Technique - Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard connected to the rear Dee ring, rear extension strap or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue - Using both front loops connected together.
- Work Positioning - Via side Dee's using a pole strap.
- Light-weight,colour fast polyester webbing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall-arrest attachment points.
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder, waist and chest straps.
- Quick release forged buckles on legs, chest strap and waist belt.
- Adjustable waist belt with work positioning side Dee rings, to be used in conjunction with a pole strap.
- Confined space shoulder loops for rescue and recovery.
- Wide padded waist, shoulders and leg straps for comfort.
- Tool loops fitted on the waist belt for storing excess hardware and gear.
- Trauma straps fitted as standard.
- RFID tag for smart tracking.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
- Both the Rear Dee and the Front Loops are rated for fall arrest.
- The attachment points are only to be used for the purpose indicated on their respective labels.
When using the front attachment points on the harness, both loops must be connected together as per AS/NZS 1891.1 - 2007.