Sleeve with carabiner, dual independent locking system, fits 3/8" (9.5 mm) diameter 1x7 or 7x19 solid core cable.
The Lad Saf™ flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad Saf™ X3 sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures. Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application. In addition, the versatile system can be used by up to four workers simultaneously for added jobsite flexibility.
- Sleeve for Lad-Saf™ fixed ladder safety system
- For use on 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) 1x7 or 7x19 solid core cable
- Mobile design follows user for convenient climbing protection
- Easy to install and detach anywhere along lifeline
- Dual independent locking system
- Built-in energy absorber and fall indicator with swivel
- Saflok™ steel carabiner for secure connection to harness
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant construction
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Order top and bottom brackets, cable and guides separately
- Integrated RFID tag, equipped with i-Safe™