COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S3
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
- Corrugated sole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.
- STEEL TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- NON-METALLIC, PENETRATION-RESISTANT MIDSOLE - this type of penetration protection provides great flexibility and freedom of movement, especially when working in a kneeling position. It also weighs less than steel and eliminates the need for an insole.
- ROBUST COWHIDE LEATHER with good breathability, longevity, stability of form and simultaneous flexibility.
- HEAT-RESISTANT LACES AND SEAMS made from NomexÌ´å¬ thread provide for optimal flame resistance, heat protection and chemical resistance.
- RUBBER/PU SOLE is a double-density profile sole. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is made from rubber and is particularly abrasion resistant, nick-resistant, heat resistant to approx. 200Ì´åÁC, short-term even to approx. 300Ì´åÁC, and flexible at cold temperatures to approx. -20Ì´åÁC. The outsole is also oil and fuel resistant and resistant to many chemicals (acids and lyes).
- PU TOE PROTECTION - The polyurethane toe protection is injection moulded directly to the shoe and is therefore solidly integrated with the shoe. This provides the shoe‰Û¡ÌÝå»s outer material at the front with durable protection against abrasion and increases the lifetime of the shoe.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO black - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIALS INSERTS increase safety in the twilight and when it is dark.