Single lanyard with integrated energy absorber and captive carabiners
The Petzl Absorbica-I 150 Fall-Arrest Lanyard ANSI 150cm has tear webbing and is used in concert with a Jane Lanyard for energy absorption and protection on a horizontal rope or cable or on an elevated platform. In the event of a fall, the Absorbica-I absorbs energy and lessens impact, as progressive tearing cuts down on the deceleration on lightweight users. The lanyard comes with a durable zippered fabric pouch that protects the energy absorber from contaminants or abrasion. The risk of severing over edges and cuts is reduced by the lanyard and the pouch. Two captive steel carabiners are included. The Petzl Absorbica-I 150 Fall-Arrest Lanyard is certified to both United States and European standards, and it comes with a three-year manufacturer's warranty.
Designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform
Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
Minimal bulk: compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
Comes with two captive steel carabiners, with TRIACT-LOCK autolocking system.
Material(s): polyester, nylon, steel
Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362
References L64IU 150 Weight 930 g